Proven strategic and tactical leader experienced in team building, cash flow management/improvement and repositioning organization(s) for growth.
Senior Finance Manager
JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC | Loveland, CO, USA
June 2018 - March 2020
Revenue $160M, Project size ranging from $2M - $80M
• Partner with Operations VP to drive the highest levels of financial performance for the division which
includes having an understanding of the cost base of the business (including burdens), allocated costs
to the division, thorough understanding of the market and competition and associated budget / forecast for the business.
• Directs More ...
Controller – Special Projects & System Integrations
JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC | Houston, TX, USA
June 2015 - June 2018
Legal Entity Rationalization/Consolidation
Perform financial due diligence with legal and tax on internal legal entities targeted for elimination
via either merger or dissolution.
• Manage functional teams to complete activities required for legal entity mergers.
• Prepare FMV calculation for legal entities identified for merger/dissolution (over 10 entities).
Finance Manager (Interim) – BP More ...
John Wood, PLC | Houston, TX, USA
June 2013 - December 2015
• Directed the accounting of all transactions and analyzed results to assure that accurate results are consolidated in the monthly financial statements for each business segments. Prepared monthly reporting package for senior management including financials, MDA, summary results by project, and DSO trends and variances against budget.
• Initiated monthly project meetings to review margins with More ...
Show 4 more
University of Houston-Victoria
Masters, Finance | Victoria, TX, USA
2002 - 2004
The George Washington University
Bachelors, Accounting | Washington, DC, USA
1994 - 1997
FinancepayrollComplianceoperationsmanagementfinancial analysisAccountingCpafinancial ReportingAccounts PayablelendingInternal AuditM&ACost controlbusiness intelligenceOtherAdjustmentsFinancial OperationsFinancial StatementsGeneral LedgerHyperionIntegrationPayroll ProcessingSecuritiesVariance AnalysisAuditCLOSINGCredit and UnderwritingFinancial Planning & AnalysisCREDIT SCORESRECONCILIATIONFINANCIAL MANAGEMENTACCOUNTANTG/LAdmin and Customer ServiceMONTH END CLOSE