Account Manager/Team Leader/Business Development Manager
The Chefs' Warehouse | The Bronx, NY, USA
January 2008 - June 2020
• Maintained 40 complete market basket accounts for a major food distribution company consisting of restaurants, catering companies, and retail accounts in total of $8 million annual sales revenue.
• Reached and surpassed key operational and financial goals by utilizing all tools made available and recognizing KPIs within the industry by 12-18% yearly.
• Pipeline of new accounts thru cold More ...
PRUNE RESTAURANT | New York, NY, USA
October 2005 - April 2007
• Oversaw all financial aspects for the restaurant, i.e. payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and investor distribution.
• Oversaw labor and foods cost control by costing menu items and creating pricing contracts.
• Booked and managed logistics for events held both on and off site, i.e. site selection, equipment rental, staffing, and menu planning.
• General point person during day More ...
Purchasing Supervisor/Chef Assistant
INSTITUTE OF CULINARY EDUCATION | New York, NY, USA
May 2003 - October 2005
• Oversaw the purchase, distribution, inventory and maintenance of both food products and equipment utilized by professional classes, recreational classes, and special events.
• Specifically purchased and maintained the equipment for a professional cooking school, working with vendors (such as OXO, ALL CLAD and WUSTHOF as a test kitchen for their products) and creating a streamlined layout for More ...
Show 2 more
Institute of Culinary Education
Associate, Culinary Arts | New York, NY, USA
2004 - 2005
Also worked as a Supervisor in the Stewarding department and as a Chef Assistant while attending classes.
George Mason University
Bachelors, English/History | Fairfax, VA, USA
Worked as the manager for the Women's Division I Basketball Team.
Leadership Business developmentProject ManagementAccount managementoperationsLogisticsStaff developmentContract NegotiationProcesses & ProceduresStaff TrainingAccount retentioninside salesBudget DevelopmentLead CultivationMenu CostingMenu DevelopmentRapid Revenue GrowthRevenue Growth GenerationTEAM LEADCoach & MentorMARKETING PROMOTIONSMENU PLANNINGEvent LogisticsBusiness to Business SalesFood Purchasing/Procurement