• Provides immediate, amiable, and sustainable resolutions to client concerns while adhering to company policy. Operated the coordination of complex inventory tracking and delivery through a shipping database and spreadsheet.
• Conception of resources for local and international travel, local attraction guides, and product-use charts to optimize the customer experience and company profitability.
Starbucks | New Rochelle, NY, USA
November 2017 - January 2020
• Streamlined operations through calendar management of local events that would affect the business. Significantly improved store presentation, and expedited transactions by organizing inventory and ensuring all front-of-house operations to comply with company standards.
• Conducted barista on boarding; trained new partners in all facets of customer service including money management, sanitizing More ...
Marist College | Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
October 2014 - May 2017
• Coordinated calendars and organizational charts; established contact with university administrators, handled allocations for transportation and catering, and managed the logistics of on-campus meetings to bring events and projects into fruition. Initiated partnership with other on-campus organizations for conferences and non-profit events.
• Recommended for and held a tutoring position in the More ...
Bachelors, English | Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
2014 - 2017
Spring 2016 Semester
Cours de civilisation française de La Sorbonne -- French Language
SalesInventoryComplianceRetailForecastingTreasurySales associatecash managementproblem-solvingOtherAdministrative or ClericalGeneralMessages and ContactPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainCUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTEDPositionsAttitude