Contributed to the re-design and usability testing of a web application as part of the user experience team on an agile project for a Federal Services account.
• Designed wireframes for various features throughout the web application
• Developed design patterns, which helped the UX team create a consistent design for each assigned feature
• Created usability test reports that helped raise More ...
Testing Engineer Analyst
Accenture | Chantilly, VA, USA
August 2014 - June 2018
Conducted functional integrated tests as a part of the testing team that worked on the Federal services account.
• Improved daily team performance by creating a team progress report detailing the number of test cases conducted.
• Utilized an application management software and created over 100 integration test cases within a 2-week deadline.
• Executed over 600 Regression test cases within a More ...
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Masters, Jakob Nielsen's Ten Usability Heuristics for User Interface Design | Blacksburg, VA, USA
2012 - 2014
Master of Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia
Thesis completed on Mobile Exergame Heuristics based on Jakob Nielsen's Ten Usability Heuristics for User Interface Design. Conducted heuristic evaluations that provided expert feedback about each mobile exergame
• Developed personas and interaction workflows of the More ...
Norfolk State University
Bachelors, Computer Science | Norfolk, VA, USA
2008 - 2012
Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Assurance, Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA