I have over a decade of experience in both education and supply chain management. My versatility displays my ability to learn and adapt very quickly to meet objectives for an organization.
Product Supply Coordinator
Kelly Services | St. Louis, MO, USA
September 2019 - Present
• Manage warehouse in California for wet supply (dog and cat food).
• Write Orders and work with Sales and various distribution centers.
• Manage master data for quick reference on wet food.
• Communicate daily with all parties involved on supply planning.
Lindenwood University | Belleville, IL, USA
August 2016 - September 2019
• Revitalized and modernized undergraduate and graduate courses in Managements to prepare students for the business world
• Transformed courses manuals and course material such as handouts and visuals, to deliver effective instruction to model the business world through projects and presentations.
• Develop and deliver competency based learning activities.
SerioPlast US, LLC | St. Louis, MO, USA
March 2019 - May 2019
Revitalized warehouse team to strategically make it more efficient with placement from production, non-compliant product and outgoing shipments.
• Oversaw transportation for customer orders, import shipments, and monthly inventory.
• Ignited processes such as strategic vendor management, issue resolution, purchase order management, and general relationship management.
• Piloted and spearheaded More ...
Show 4 more
Doctorate / PhD, Organizational Leadership | San Diego, CA, USA
2020 - 2021
Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership (ABD)
Northcentral University - San Diego, CA
Masters, Management and Leadership | St. Louis, MO, USA
2002 - 2003
Master of Arts in Management and Leadership (2003)
Webster University - St. Louis, Missouri
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Bachelors, Education | Carbondale, IL, USA
1991 - 1996
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (1996)
Southern Illinois University Carbondale - Carbondale, Illinois
Industry / Volunteer Activities
National Education Association (NEA) (Since 2009) • National Association of Female Executives (NAFE) (Since 1997)
Volunteer, United Way - St. Louis Cares (Since 2001) • Member, Mentor St. Louis (Since 2003)
FinancebudgetingSalesInventoryReportingAccount managementoperationsVendor ManagementLogisticsAccountingProcurement Liaison purchasinginvoicesExecutive assistant Special eventsrelationship managementmentorsales managerOffice Assistant Administrative or ClericalBookkeeping, Office ManagementBookeeping TasksBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsGeneralGlobal SecurityOrder ManagementGeneral managementAdminPeople OrientedPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainDegreed AccountingBUDGETARRANGEMENTSFORECASTSBudget RelatedREGION SALESSALES DEPARTMENT