Leadership experience focused on growth. Leading management teams through organizational and cultural transformations. P&L responsibility.
Senior Director, Business Development
Agility Logistics | Houston, TX, USA
January 2019 - June 2020
$5B global logistics organization made up of 500 offices and over 22,000 people. Marketing and promoting into multiple industry verticals, specializing in heavy-load, out-of-gauge transports and capital projects. Project Division customers include Shell, Exxon, Schlumberger, NOV in the oil and gas sector, and Next Tracker, Array, Soltec, Voith Hydro, and GE in renewables.
• Responsible for More ...
Chief Commercial Officer
Cor-Pro Systems | Houston, TX, USA
February 2018 - January 2019
During a 12 month non-compete period, Cor-Pro’s owner brought me in to establish a sales and marketing structure.
• Developed strategies and objectives for the sales team members.
• Implemented a CRM, quotation logging system, and social media tools.
• Staffed a team of five sales positions to include Outside Sales and Account Executives.
• Reorganized and developed job specific training for the More ...
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Hansa Meyer Global | Houston, TX, USA
January 2013 - January 2018
Hansa Meyer Global is an international logistics services company doing business in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. My primary responsibilities:
• Staff and lead Sales & Marketing team and initiatives.
• Develop and Lead Global Oil & Gas Projects.
• Hire and manage the activities of regional sales representatives to identify and close business opportunities with strategic More ...
UNIVERSITY OF PHEONIX
Masters, Business | Remote
2005 - 2007
University of Phoenix
Bachelors, Business | Remote
2001 - 2005
Team WorkNegiotiating Strategic ThinkingC-Level Leadership