An enthusiastic non-profit business professional with close to 20 years experience, devoted to the creation and fostering of relationships between people in not-for-profit and marketing industries.
Lead Intake Specialist
Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law | Remote
March 2018 - Present
• Provide outstanding customer service to prospective SJG clients by capturing all relevant accident information and presenting them with the best solution for their current situation
• Assist in the continual training and education of the intake staff
• Create and maintain a comprehensive OneNote manual of Intake procedures and criteria
• Create and maintain the shift and vacation schedule for More ...
Obsidian Theater | Houston, TX, USA
August 2017 - December 2018
• Coordinated and implemented marketing and public relations for productions, auditions and fundraising
• Maintained social media presence; wrote and distributed all press releases
• Assisted in the creation and implementation of all fundraising campaigns and special events
• Handled the day-to- day management operations including:
o Payroll for a staff of independent contractors, securing More ...
Stageworks Theatre | Remote
June 2015 - August 2017
• Handled the day-to-day management operations for the Main Stage and Actors’ Academy including:
o Payroll for a staff of independent contracts, accounts payable and receivables, management of a staff that included box office, administrative, teachers, artists and interns
o Coordinated and implemented marketing and public relations, including maintaining a social media presence and writing and More ...
Show 3 more
Baldwin Wallace University
Bachelors, Business (concentration in Marketing) and Communications with a minor in Theatre | Berea, OH, USA
1994 - 1999
Bachelor of Arts
Honors Diploma/Cum Laude
Microsoft WordMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft OneNoteMicrosoft PublisherMicrosoft OutlookAvayaNeedles• Microsoft OfficeCaptorra