Provide research assistance and instruction for faulty, staff, students;
- Teach LIBR 1105, a 2-credit course teaching students library research methods for their academic
careers and how it can apply to real-world problem solving;
- Support faculty with instruction for their courses by teaching students how to efficiently and effectively
conduct research for specific assignments prescribed by More ...
Serials and Assessment Librarian
Columbus Technical College | Columbus, GA, USA
October 2012 - February 2015
Lead Quality Enhancement Program Committee Literature Review
- Drafted initial QEP report for Provost’s Office;
- Teach regular bibliographic instruction courses for faculty;
- Coordinated with the Office of Institutional Effectiveness to establish an assessment program for the
library to effectively determine library impact;
- Work with Dual-Enrollment program faculty from both Columbus More ...
Donovan Research Library | Fort Benning, GA, USA
April 2012 - October 2012
- Created system to decipher the integrity of the library collection as it corresponded to the library
- Provided support for the reference programs dedicated to Army training schools such as the Captain’s
Career Course and Officer Candidate School;
- Assisted military and civilian personnelle with research assistance;
- Assisted with daily reference and circulation needs determined by More ...
Show 1 more
University of Kentucky
Masters, Library and Information Science | Lexington, KY, USA
2010 - 2012
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Other, Library and Information Science | Honolulu, HI, USA
2009 - 2009
I began my graduate work here and when I had to relocated to Kentucky, I transferred to the University of Kentucky.
SUNY College at Potsdam
Bachelors, History and Museum Studies | Potsdam, NY, USA
1999 - 2004
I began my tenure at SUNY Potsdam as a music education major. Therefore additionally, I have 32 credits related to music education course work.