Increased efficiency of organizing sales and expense reports by 20%, utilizing QuickBooks and Excel for database management
and financial analysis: tracking and processing vendor bills and payments, purchase orders, and invoices
New York City Department of Education | New York, NY, USA
September 2015 - August 2018
- Increased annual performance by 10% and supported 100% of students in passing the year-end exam and 95% of students in meeting or exceeding expectations, using statistical analysis and modeling (Excel) on performance and behavioral data
- Predicted students' needs and guided research of appropriate instructional methods
- Presented insights from analysis to large audiences, both technical and More ...
Show 1 more
Other, Data Science | Washington, DC, USA
2019 - 2019
- Predicted the yard gain for NFL rush plays using Python (Scikit-learn, Statsmodels, XGBoost, CatBoost), training machine learning regression algorithms (Linear Regression, Lasso, Ridge, Random Forest, XGBoost) on Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) and developing predictive models (Logistic Regression, Random Forest, CatBoost) with model optimization (GridSearch)
- Forecasted with 80% accuracy the More ...