I am a designer, product developer and product manager. I offer creative solutions throughout the product creation process – from brief inception, research and development, to product launch.
DIRECTOR OF DESIGN & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, Tommy Bahama & Penguin
Tommy Bahama & Penguin | New York, NY, USA
June 2017 - March 2020
- Led design, development and material sourcing for Tommy Bahama and Penguin footwear.
- Translated consumer and market insights, key brand initiatives to drive the direction for the footwear categories.
- Partnered with CEO and sales team to develop strategies for the product lines, merchandising and go-to-market.
- Set the creative vision for footwear including seasonal trends, color More ...
SENIOR DESIGN & PRODUCT MANAGER, Tommy Bahama
GMI USA Corp | New York, NY, USA
January 2016 - June 2017
SENIOR DESIGNER, Sperry Women's
Wolverine Worldwide | Lexington, MA, USA
March 2014 - December 2015
Played a key design role in growing the women's domestic and international business from 49 mil in 2010 to 250 mil in 2015 by expanding the women's product line beyond boat shoes.
• Designed and developed new core collections including the Koifish (largest first season launch); Seabrook sandal collection; women's Gold
Cup and Paul Sperry focused on innovation and materials development.
• More ...
Show 4 more
Masters, Design Management, New | New York, NY, USA
2014 - 2016
An executive management program geared to the needs of leaders managing creative teams. Areas of study: Design Management, New Product Development, Human Centered Design, Business Strategy including Triple Bottom Line Frameworks, Sustainability, Leadership & Team Building, Operations, Strategic Technology, Advertising and Marketing, and Financial Analysis.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
Other, Mini MBA for Designers Certificate | Boston, MA, USA
2012 - 2012
Bachelors, Industrial Design | New York, NY, USA
2001 - 2005
Pratt Institute Brooklyn, Ny
Bachelor Of Professional Studies, Industrial Design
• Student Council Chair Of Academic Affairs 2002-2004