• Provides client and team leadership for the Creative Services team dedicated to the Marketing department of Morgan Stanley with a concentration in Field Marketing.
• Lead day-to-day management and optimization of Creative Services for the Marketing/Product teams and the Field. Assess marketing needs, determine goals and coordinates projects for digital, print, advertising and events.
• More ...
Account and Project Manager, Creative Services
Schawk, Inc | Harrison, NY, USA
July 2005 - December 2012
• Served as primary contact for strategic on-site project management at MasterCard International for corporate, B2B, and B2C assignments for both print and digital media.
• Provided copy direction and positioning, determined and maintained detailed production schedules, led client status meetings and reported on client budgets.
• Managed and directed team including in-house print and More ...
Nine West Group, Inc | White Plains, NY, USA
January 2004 - June 2005
• Oversaw all elements of print advertising, store signage, and direct mail for specific brands.
• Held responsibility for reviewing artwork with creative director, preparing art releases, maintaining brand and logo compliance, retouching color, and executing press runs.
• Managed store kit fulfillment and distribution as well as mailings.
• Provided financial updates to senior management on More ...
Show 1 more
State University of New York
Bachelors, Mass Communications | Plattsburgh, NY, USA
1988 - 1992
State University of New York, Plattsburgh, New York
B.A., Mass Communications
Project ManagementWordPowerpointmarketingMicrosoft OfficeB2BCreative DirectionReportingB2CSharePointAdvertisingInternetDigital MediaContent DevelopmentProposal WritingMarketing Communicationsfinancial servicesproject manageroptimizationchannel managementproduct ExcelBookeeping TasksChannel, Partner & Ecosystem MarketingBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesDigitalDirect MailGeneralOutlook.comPrint AdvertisingBUDGETBUDGETSProduction StudiosMARKETING DEPARTMENTPRINT CAMPAIGNPROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT