I have 10 years of working with various Financial Institutions both retail and private wealth banks. I take great Pride in forming relationships with clients to assistant them with their finances.
U.S. Bank | Chicago, IL, USA
December 2017 - Present
• Maintained Vault and Currency Orders
• Managed Branch Operations and Branch Audits
• Oversee Branch Notifications and Internal Branch Credits/Debits
• Trained and Coached new hires on teller system and procedures
• Processed customer transactions accurately and account maintenance and services
• Processed Credit card applications for new and current customers
• Certified More ...
Northern Trust | Chicago, IL, USA
December 2016 - December 2017
Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks.
Pulled daily branch Currency Transaction reports.
Processed monthly/quarterly Vault and ATM and Cash dispenser audits
Trained new team members on applying due diligence procedures and client transactions
Prepared accurate foreign currency orders and foreign drafts
First Midwest Bank | Chicago, IL, USA
July 2015 - May 2016
Cross-sell bank services and products.
• Overview of branch cash levels and orders/coin machine
• Coaching new hire tellers
• Executed customer Transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and maintenance on accounts
• Balanced and Audited ATM
Show 2 more
Mirta Ramirez Computer Science Charter School
High School | Chicago, IL, USA
2003 - 2007
High School Diploma: 2007
Mirta Ramirez Computer Science Charter School - Chicago
FinancecoachingSalesCustomer serviceComplianceAccount managementoperationsRetailAuditingReconciliationsoperations managementtime managementTreasuryAccounts Receivablecash managementstaffingcreditNotary EquipmentMAINTENANCEBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsRecruitment & StaffingASSOCIATEAccount MaintenanceAccount RelationsDue DiligenceForeign CurrencyGeneralAuditFinancial Planning & AnalysisCREDIT CARDCTR ACTIVITY