• Created new hire paperwork and Employee handbook increasing onboarding speed of new hires by 50%
• Monitors job postings, recruits, interviews, and onboards candidates hiring 7% of our staff in the 3 months
• Organizes team meetings and drafts agendas
• Provides administration support for 4 shop locations with proven ability to organize documents for quicker access.
• Obtains More ...
STYLIST/MANAGER IN TRAINING
FLOYD'S BARBERSHOP | Austin, TX, USA
May 2014 - February 2018
• For staff of 22, prepared weekly shop progress reports and monthly 1 on 1's
• Serviced over 66,000 clients within my 15-year career while building and maintain relationships for my personal clientele
• Ensured building compliance with Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
• Monitored employee payroll hours to stay within budget
• Conducted shop audits for corporate
• More ...
AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Associate, COMMUNICATION | Austin, TX, USA
2017 - 2022
ASSOCIATES OF COMMUNICATION
AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, AUSTIN TEXAS
MOST COURSEWORK COMPLETED
Problem solvingmarketingInventorypayrollReportinghuman resourcesoperationsHRAuditingpurchasingOnboardingRecruitmentmetricsTalent Management channel managementOrganizational SkillsEquipmentOtherAdministrative or ClericalBookkeeping, Office ManagementBookeeping TasksGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsNew Hire PaperworkNew HiresAuditMessages and ContactAdminPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainDegreed AccountingBUDGETCUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTEDAccounting RelatedPayroll TasksORDERINGRecordkeeping and SuppliesRETAIL MARKETINGPersonal AttributesAptitudesBusiness Strategy and Operations