• Taught online courses, recorded lectures, posted and graded labs and homework, and participated in course discussion
• Mentored and taught interdisciplinary courses for graduates and undergraduates including public health, anthropology, community development and planning, analytics, refugees and immigrant’s health.
• Created recruitment strategies for new Master in Health Sciences (MHS) degree More ...
Coordinator of the Academic Health Collaborative
Worcester Division of Public Health | Worcester, MA, USA
January 2016 - July 2017
• Championed and coordinated new model for public-academic partnership in collaboration with the Division of Public Health and Clark University.
• Coordinated internships between the three universities that are part of the AHCW and the Division of Public Health
• Worked with DPH Chiefs to identify long-term priority areas requiring project design, implementation, monitoring and More ...
Florida State University
Doctorate / PhD, Anthropology | Tallahassee, FL, USA