I am a professional writer and editor with 10+ years of experience across several industries and an English degree from UCLA. I excel in project management, planning, organization, and research.
Technical Editor II
Epson America | Long Beach, CA, USA
October 2015 - March 2020
• Created customer-facing documentation for consumer electronics products—including setup posters, user guides, warranties, user interface text, and FAQs—for approximately 30–40 projects per year.
• Created first-ever product installation guide for technicians.
• Performed hardware and software validations for products.
• Collaborated with localization team to ensure English text was More ...
Senior Technical Writer
American Honda Motor Co | Torrance, CA, USA
May 2007 - October 2015
• Created Owner’s Guides for all Honda and Acura vehicles—including project management, scheduling, editing, writing, and production—for approximately 15–17 guides per year.
• Led the complete overhaul and redesign of the owner’s manual kit for all Honda and Acura vehicles; resulted in both reduced printing costs and a reduction in vehicle weight.
• Edited and reviewed Navigation System Manuals More ...
Human Factors & Ergonomics Society | Santa Monica, CA, USA
August 2006 - May 2007
• Intensive project management for monthly newsletter and quarterly magazine focusing on human factors research.
• Edited, wrote, and designed for publications and press releases.
• Corresponded with authors, publishers, and advertisers.
• Updated Web site and built Web pages.