• Manage logistical, executional, technical, and operational elements of events, annual conference, and symposia.
• Collect and skillfully analyze data and metrics; provide recommendations to drive improvements.
• Recruit, train, motivate, recognize, and supervise over 100 volunteer coordinators and their monthly events.
Special Event Manager
Rady Children's Hospital Foundation | San Diego, CA, USA
August 2017 - October 2017
• Conceptualized, designed, produced, and analyzed small and large scale community events.
• Worked cross-functionally with internal partners and external agencies to create memorable experiences for
donors and patients.
Assistant Director of National Events (promotion)
City Of Hope | Duarte, CA, USA
August 2015 - March 2017
• Developed, coordinated, planned, staffed, and implemented new and existing events.
• Created and managed budget and revenue forecasts for events; prepared monthly financial reports.
Show 3 more
Sonoma State University
Bachelors, Business Administration | Rohnert Park, CA, USA
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
NetworkingFinanceeventsPublic RelationsmarketingReportingInformation TechnologymanagementEvent ManagementFundraisingInternetMarketing CommunicationsmetricsSpecial eventsrelationship managementstaffingAdministrative or ClericalBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsIntranetMessages and ContactBUDGETOperations, Monitoring and Software ManagementStrategy and PlanningWorkflow and ProcessesFINANCIAL MANAGEMENTFINANCIAL REPORTSFORECASTSWEB BASED