I have dedicate my experience to building new businesses to connect with their community using strategic marketing, improving online IT capabilities, and old fashioned community engagement.
Regional Events Manager
Events and Adventures | Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
January 2020 - Present
• Coordinate 30+ events per month for South Florida region.
• Edit & design marketing materials for clients, newsletters and social media posts.
• Develop brand recognition & membership for the expansion of the national
Longfellow's Coffee | Mahwah, NJ, USA
December 2017 - January 2020
• Responsible for business growth through opening second store location.
• Performed operation analytics on targeted marketing campaigns.
• Organized venue relationships, store inventory and P&L.
• Managed all employees through hiring, training, and promotion status.
Case Management Associate
Solix, Inc | Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ, USA
June 2017 - December 2017
Conducted audits to approve federal grant proposals in public sectors
relating to emergency response and operational funding.
Montclair State University
Masters, Masters in Business Administration | Montclair, NJ, USA
2018 - 2020
Focus on marketing strategy, business development, and business analytics.
University of Scranton
Bachelors, Sociology | Scranton, PA, USA
2011 - 2015
A focus on social statistics and theory with practiced social research.
FinanceBusiness developmentSalesteam managementmarketingInventorytechnical writingMarket Researchsafetynursingmarketing strategyAuditingbusiness managementMarketing CommunicationsRelationship buildingLitigationcase managementenvironmentalLegalproductOtherProposals and RelatedPROPOSALSChannel, Partner & Ecosystem MarketingBusiness Operations and General BusinessEntry LevelGeneralGeneral managementAuditAudienceAdminPeople OrientedPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainDegreed AccountingManagement and Management TasksEMERGENCY RESPONSE