Recruit, train, staff, and manage a team of approximately 50 part-time Promotional Specialists
throughout Pennsylvania for On and Off Premise event executions.
• Submit weekly expense reports and manage program budgets.
• Manage POS event supplies, storage unit, managed spend cards, and event logistics.
• Execute approximately 350-450 Off & On Premise Consumer Sampling Events Quarterly.
• More ...
G-Force Promotions | Philadelphia, PA, USA
January 2016 - July 2016
• Utilized strict attention to detail to process orders of promotional products accurately.
• Employed high level of customer service to nurture current clients' needs.
• Exercised creativity to present a new promotional product ideas to our clients.
Fusion Marketing | Remote
April 2014 - December 2015
• Introduced the Philadelphia market to product through engaging consumer sampling events, executing
8 activations weekly, utilizing a full-size knock down bar and other assets such as a beach umbrella and full fruit caddy for each event.
• Weekly expense and client reporting.
Show 2 more
Bachelors, Advertising & PR, English dabneyemily | Pittsburgh, PA, USA
3137 W Thompson St Philadelphia PA Bachelor of Arts, Duquesne University, 2008
814.384.7183 Double Major: Advertising & PR, English
[email protected] Minor: French Cum Laude
Business developmentSalesPublic RelationsmarketingReportingAccount managementAdvertisingLogisticsRetailEstimatingMarketing CommunicationsPoint of SaleBasicwaterenvironmentalPOSAdministrative or ClericalBilling and CollectionsBookkeeping, Office ManagementBookeeping TasksGeneralSamplingGeneral managementMessages and ContactPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainCUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTEDPositionsRETAIL SALESQA and QCConstruction Non-LaborerBUDGETSTechniquesPOS SystemsScientificBudget RelatedACCOUNT MANAGERPROCESS ORDERS