I have served in significant IT roles such as app developer, tech lead and analyst. With different roles, I have delivered efficient and accurate solutions and have gained beneficial experience.
Business Systems Analyst
Piper Companies | Remote
April 2020 - Present
Serving as a Technical Liaison for a very large credit union. Sharing my experiences as a Technical Lead and the production of formal documentation while capturing and writing requirements that are shared with developers.
• Mapping user interface and system process workflows for new projects.
• Created and led the use of standardized SDLC documentation through templates to ensure accuracy and More ...
Business Analyst Quality Assurance Analyst
Salient CRGT | Chantilly, VA, USA
April 2019 - December 2019
Selected by the original team based on my technical background. I collaborate and communicate verbal and written technical and non-technical information with the developers, customers, and with management. I provide welcomed and respected
feedback and contributions to the team, gained from my extensive experience as a developer and analyst, while testing.
• Soon after joining, my manager More ...
Senior Business Process Improvement Analyst
Navy Federal Credit Union | Vienna, VA, USA
June 2018 - January 2019
Conducted analysis on business processes and systems to identify areas for improvement that would enhance application
efficiency and employee productivity.
• Demonstrated a consistent record of capturing stakeholder needs and completing detailed documentation of areas of
application enhancements. The documented findings guided customers, requesting improvement recommendations, to
solve More ...
Show 4 more
Bachelors, Criminal Justice | Radford, VA, USA
• Bachelor's Degree, Criminal Justice, Radford University, Radford, VA
• Certified Scrum Master
• IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer
• IBM Certified Associate Instructor
• IBM Certified Lotus Professional - Principle Systems Administration