I have a proven and successful track record of developing healthy communication and conflict resolution strategies for diverse groups through education, facilitation and program management.
INCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES | Omaha, NE, USA
January 2019 - Present
I facilitate diversity and inclusion training workshops and design curriculum for groups.
• The University of Nebraska workshop I facilitated on racism in higher education received a 5/5
rating from 80 percent of the participants.
• I was selected for my engaging presentation skills, to facilitate the year-long project wrap-up
training module for Nebraska Probation More ...
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST CONGREGATIONS | Omaha, NE, USA
August 2016 - September 2019
I held this position in New Jersey and most recently in Nebraska. I successfully recruited, hired and trained teachers and staff, designed and taught engaging curriculum to youth, built relationships with community partners, and submitted budgetary and programming
reports according to deadlines.
• I rebuilt an education program from the ground up that had been without a More ...
INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ETHNO-RELIGIOUS MEDIATION | Mt Vernon, NY, USA
March 2014 - July 2016
I facilitated Interfaith Dialogue for The Living Together Movement, researched subject matter, designed
curriculum, moderated panel discussions, and presented original research material.
• I successfully engaged a diverse dialogue group of 10 to 14 participants in mid-town Manhattan
over the course of 2 years.
• I summarized and presented my 60-page research paper to a More ...
Show 1 more
Claremont Lincoln University
Masters, Interfaith Action | Claremont, CA, USA
2015 - 2017
CLAREMONT LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, Claremont, CA
Master of Arts, GPA-4.0, Interfaith Action, Global Peacemaker Fellow, 2017
Masters, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution | Omaha, NE, USA
2011 - 2013
CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY, Omaha, NE
Master of Science, GPA-4.0, Conflict Resolution, Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society, 2013
University of Nebraska
Bachelors, Psychology | Lincoln, NE, USA
1987 - 1996
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA, Lincoln, NE
Bachelor of Arts, GPA-3.8, Psychology, 1996