• Developed communications for over 3,000 Tanner employees whose key health indicators changed over the past two years, and then devised a plan to contact employees whose blood glucose readings increased, counseling them on the need to address these issues early and consult their primary care provider
• Built pages and wrote copy for Tanner’s new Get Healthy, Live Well website that provides More ...
Douglas County Sentinel | Douglasville, GA, USA
September 2011 - October 2015
• Wrote at least 12 stories a week covering topics such as city government, public safety and real estate with a total reach of more than 146,000 people
• Increased readership by writing articles tailored to the community, including features on a police officer who was caught on camera helping a homeless man and Dancing Denson, an iconic sign spinner who passed away after a short battle with More ...
The Times-Georgian | Carrollton, GA, USA
June 2010 - September 2011
• Wrote at least 10 stories a week covering topics such as county government and public safety with a total reach of more than 119,000 people
• Improved the newspaper’s relationship with local law enforcement by providing fair and accurate coverage, which included a feature on what it is like to be an inmate in the Carroll County Jail
Show 3 more
University of Alabama
Bachelors, Journalism | Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
1999 - 2003
SEOAP StylePublic RelationsEditingCopywritingNews and newslettersSocial Media StrategyDigital StrategyBlog MarketingContent Management SystemsHospital Marketing