* Re-engineered performance management approach, based on the latest neuroscience research, to a more feedback-focused framework.
* Designed inaugural competency model for executives, managers and individual contributors to drive desired organizational behaviors.
* Compiled targeted talent data dashboards from talent reviews, engagement surveys, stay/exit interviews and recognition programs More ...
Global Human Resources Manager
Nokia | White Plains, NY, USA
January 2010 - November 2012
* Spearheaded global talent development solutions for the recruitment, retention, and career development of Millennial talent.
* Re-designed onboarding program for all new hires in North America, resulting in more engaged new employees.
* Implemented employer branding strategy to position Nokia as the destination of choice for tech talent across the globe.
Associate Director, Program Manager, Diversity & Talent Development
UBS | Weehawken, NJ, USA
July 2004 - April 2009
Strategically planned and implemented corporate diversity initiatives involving retention, strategic recruiting, and talent development within the Wealth Management Americas business, impacting over 19,000 employees.
Show 1 more
Masters, Counseling Psychology | New York, NY, USA
2005 - 2009
* Advised over 60 undergraduate, graduate, MBA students and alumni in the areas of developing individual career plans, career coaching, job search strategies, LinkedIn profile optimization, resume writing, interview preparation, salary negotiations, promotion strategies, and mentoring.
* Developed and facilitated skill-building seminars including, "What's Your 30-Second Elevator Pitch?" More ...
Employee Engagement and Career DevelopmentOrganizational DevelopmentTalent DevelopmentTeam Training and DevelopmentHR AnalyticsLarge Scale Change Management