• Created Conga reports tracking program targets across 10 private and public funders considering funder-specific criteria and building in data validation to ensure data entry accuracy
• Designed interactive dashboards and data visualizations using Salesforce, Venngage, and Tableau
• Developed an automated system of informing agency leadership of current and prospective student class interest to More ...
Director of Data Quality and Continuous Improvement
JVS Boston | Boston, MA, USA
February 2016 - October 2018
• Promoted from Database Analyst in 2018
• Captured and reported all data for Pay for Success (PFS), a social impact bond. The first global PFS project for workforce development: $15 million, serving 2,000 clients across 3 years and 4 programs.
• Hired, trained, and mentored a new database analyst empowering him to work independently while still providing the necessary scaffolding to strengthen More ...
International Institute of New England | Boston, MA, USA
August 2011 - February 2016
• Promoted from Workforce Development Specialist in 2014
• Designed, implemented, and maintained an Apricot (Social Solutions) database
• Captured and consolidated agency-wide data for 40+ programs across 8 delivery areas serving an average of 2,000 clients annually
• Trained 65+ users to increase operational efficiency and strengthen programmatic outcomes
• Identified and implemented policies More ...
Southern New Hampshire University
Masters, Data Analytics | Remote
2018 - 2020
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Bachelors, Anthropology & Sociology | Geneva, NY, USA
2002 - 2006
SQLTableauData visualizationSalesforce R AnalyticsProgram evaluationETOMicrosoft Power BINonprofit OrganizationsRStudioWorkforce Development