Culinary Backstreets is a fast expanding food tour company and culinary culture website with a focus on cultural anthropology
• Created an audit program for tours that assess tour performance against bestsellers; participated as an auditor for Mexico City tours; prepared action documents to improve audited tours
• Initiated a project to create a one-stop-shop for all tour route information that More ...
Culinary Backstreets | Remote
October 2015 - Present
• Benchmarked partner and competitor companies to minimize customer effort by standardizing booking confirmation emails and tour webpages; increased customer self-service by expanding the knowledge base, making solutions to customer pain points more readily available
• Established an exception handling standard for tour guides and increased resolution rate by 20%; instituted an error proofing More ...
Society19 Media | Remote
January 2018 - July 2018
Society 19 is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that provides expertise on editorial content and article features
• Established a Society19 community in the UK and directed 40+ remote interns; managed company expansion into the UK, increasing reach by tenfold
• Created community management processes for the UK team such as training, development, and exception handling, which were More ...
Show 4 more
University of Chicago
Bachelors, Political Science | Chicago, IL, USA
2013 - 2017
Dean’s List 2013-2017
Work/study with JumpStart
High School | ?stanbul, Turkey
2008 - 2013
Community Involvement Symposium, Robert College
Organizer, September 2011-March 2012
• Organized a day-long symposium for Community Involvement for 150 participants from high schools in Istanbul; corresponded with schools and relevant government agencies
• Scheduled presentations, panels and workshops for community involvement projects; developed ideas for community involvement projects in the More ...
Columbia University School for Continuing Education
Other, Sociolinguistics | New York, NY, USA
2012 - 2012
Summer Program with Susan Behrens, PhD
• Researched the impact of language on social perception; identified, surveyed and collected instances of language difference directed to different genders; produced a report on differences in language use when addressing different genders