• Streamlined risk and fraud assessment processes through policy and operating protocol reviews, reducing decision and completion turnaround from 4 months to 3 weeks.
• Controlled risk environment through on-site risk assessments, analysis of data from aggregate sources and reports, and industry trend analysis.
• Slashed number of internal controls by ~33% over 3 weeks by consolidating disparate More ...
Assistant Director - Risk Management
Ernst & Young | Sydney NSW, Australia
October 2015 - February 2016
• Identified opportunities to better serve stakeholders by eliminating 40% of risks such as contract renewals, and driving cross-departmental monthly meetings to eliminate similar shortcomings.
• Delivered monthly risk management and compliance presentations to EY’s senior partners.
Head of Governance, Risk & Compliance
Baxter Healthcare (Baxter International) | Sydney NSW, Australia
January 2013 - August 2015
• Awarded best-in-class for initiating and leading Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Steering Committee, showcased as best practice in Asia-Pacific.
• Shaped GRC agenda as co-chair of steering committee through building stakeholder consensus across finance, legal, supply chain, quality assurance, HR, sales & marketing, and regulatory. Tracked KPIs and presented progress monthly to C-Suite More ...
Show 3 more
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Other, Business Strategies for Social Impact | Remote
2020 - 2020
Masters, Strategic Communication | New York, NY, USA
2018 - 2020
University of New South Wales
Masters, Law | Sydney NSW, Australia
2012 - 2015
Show 2 more
FinancecoachingBusiness developmentSocial Impact CommunicationStrategyPublic RelationsmarketingComplianceInformation TechnologySharePointMS OfficeOracleSustainabilityInternetDigital MediaStrategic planningCrisis ManagementSocial Media MarketingCrisis CommunicationBusiness ContinuityDigitalAuditSEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATIONERP and CRMMICROSOFT SHAREPOINT