Training Admin working to build up to Project Management. I use my organizational skills and adaptability to not only help make training programs more efficient, but to boost employee retention.
Alorica | Greensboro, NC, USA
June 2020 - Present
* Create and implement training programs
* Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists? schedules? attendance sheets)
* Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
* Create? review and disseminate training material? such as instructional notes? feedback forms and so on
* Prepare reports on training activities and results
* Suggest improvements or new programs
* Help vendors and More ...
Starbucks | Greensboro, NC, USA
August 2019 - Present
* Learned every menu preparation and numerous off-label drinks to meet all customer needs
* Recommended products based on solid understanding of individual customer needs and preferences
* Constantly expanded personal knowledge of coffee styles and varieties
* Trained new team members with positive reinforcement and respectful, encouraging coaching
* Engendered customer loyalty by remembering More ...
Assistant Manager (Seasonal)
Spirit Halloween | Greensboro, NC, USA
August 2019 - November 2019
* Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service and responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service
* Established and optimized schedules to keep coverage and service in line with forecasted demands
* Monitored cash intake and deposit records, increasing accuracy and reducing discrepancies
* Submitted reports to senior management to aid in business More ...
Show 3 more
North Carolina A&T State University
Bachelors, Graphic Communications Systems | Greensboro, NC, USA
2008 - 2012
Project ManagementTime managmentData EntryMS OfficeStaff Training Customer ServiceGeneral Problem SolvingQuality Assurance ProfessionalsStaff RelationsMS Outlook