I create fun, experiential grocery marketing by building amazing connections and trust with my customers!
Advantage Solutions, Inc | Phoenix, AZ, USA
March 2018 - Present
• Manage entire sampling program for the Albertsons SW division - from lead generation to coordinating creative and fulfillment efforts
• Launched SW Ambassador Program – pilot program using elevated talent to drive in-store awareness of key Albertsons/Safeway initiatives (Drive Up and Go, J4U) to customers
• Constantly developing strong client, field, and vendor relationships, both at the More ...
Michael Kors | Chandler, AZ, USA
May 2015 - March 2018
• Responsible for all back of house operations – inventory, standards, loss prevention, audit
• Worked to increase front of house conversion by improving back of house standards
• Coached a team of 10+ sales and stock associates to uphold the Michael Kors customer service experience
• Consistently produced 10% of the store’s business through my own sales and clientele business
• Drove conversion More ...
Michael Kors | Houston, TX, USA
March 2014 - May 2015
• Responsible for all systems operations, including LP, store audit, and inventory management
• Delivered the store’s first passing LP audit since its opening in 2013
• Maintained one of the most accurate inventories (.52% shrink) in the West region
• Implemented LP and quality assurance procedures, and trained district managers on inventory reconciliation
• Managed team in absence of store More ...
Show 4 more
University of Texas Austin
Bachelors, Marketing | Austin, TX, USA
1997 - 2000
Interned with Motorola for my senior semester and turned that into my first job out of college!