1. Rewrote and redesigned the operational guidelines for student-led Employee Resource Groups using direct feedback from alumni regarding program experiences and challenges
2. Submitted a proposal and advocated for the revision of the Safe Space Policy to cater to student needs and concerns
3. Served as the first staff liaison to [email protected], the inaugural LGBTQ+ affinity space at Pursuit.
Student Conservation Association | Philadelphia, PA, USA
June 2017 - July 2019
1. Launching an inter-agency initiative to engage youth with autism in first-time working experiences during a 6-week summer program
2. Redesigning almost every element of the program (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, content delivery, communication protocol) to consider a more neurodiverse audience and ensure our program created the space for them to flourish
The program and our More ...
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, Rutgers College
Bachelors, Environmental Policy | New Brunswick, NJ, USA
2011 - 2015
Researchpublic speakinggrant writing Program DevelopmentRecruitmentProgram evaluationGrant CoordinationPartnership-buildingSTEM EducationDEI Auditing