Excellent writer & researcher & an adept multi-tasker who is highly organized. Enjoy working in a multi-functional role, & designing & implementing new processes, while streamlining existing ones.
TransCen, Inc. | Rockville, MD, USA
February 2015 - Present
• Lead the writing, coordination, preparation, and timely submission of grant applications.
• Assist the President with management and operation of the disability employment nonprofit organization, with offices in MD, CA, and WI, and staff located across the country.
• Establish organizational procedures and policies on program reporting, employee management, organization administration More ...
Senior Policy Analyst
Wounded Warrior Project | Washington, DC, USA
March 2010 - January 2015
• Wrote white papers, articles, congressional testimony and statements for the record, draft legislation, talking points, speeches, one-pagers, and other materials.
• Developed, researched, wrote, edited, and assisted in the design of the organization’s annual policy agendas.
• Developed, managed, and led numerous policy events, including hill lobbying days.
• Designed, organized, and led More ...
Stateside Associates, Inc. | Arlington, VA, USA
November 2006 - February 2010
• Researched, analyzed, and reported on upcoming, draft, and proposed rules, legislation, and policy actions.
University of Baltimore School of Law
Doctorate / PhD | Baltimore, MD, USA
2003 - 2006
Articles Editor, Journal of Environmental Law