- Promoted 3 times in 3 years, from leading U.S. Multicultural efforts to successfully managing 360 Brand MarCom efforts across the Southern Hemisphere (LATAM, South Africa, Australia/NZ) during Levi’s overhaul in go-to-market strategy – a transformational shift from distinct local markets to a single global message that accounts for cultural nuances.
? Liaison between regional markets and More ...
Sr. Account Supervisor, Hewlett Packard
Goodby Silverstein & Partners | San Francisco, CA, USA
January 2008 - October 2008
- Managed cross-functional Agency team (20+ person team) and partnered with senior HP clients across Brand Strategy, Creative, Production, to deliver omnichannel local and global campaigns to help transform HP from a ‘printer’ to a ‘printing’ company.
- Tasked with a consumer-reeducation campaign to shift perception and influence purchasing decision to protect market share from generic brands More ...
Account Supervisor, Pizza Hut
BBDO | New York, NY, USA
January 2007 - January 2008
- Led the strategy, creative development and production of over 60 television/30 radio spots, driving repeat visits.
- Managed multi-million dollar talent and production budgets – resulting in over $100K in cost savings.
- Collaborated in ad testing and consumer research, successfully launching new products to differentiate the brand
in a highly cluttered competitive space.
- Built solid More ...