Design air handling system and hydronic cooling/heating mechanical systems using Revit for
industrial and manufacturing plant. Responsibility including:
• Construction site visit and developing as-built drawings,
• Communicate with other disciplines engineers and coordination,
• Equipment layout and schedules in Revit,
• Develop Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams for air flow diagrams More ...
Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Reinbold Engineering Group | Toronto, ON, Canada
July 2017 - February 2020
• Computer Aided Design/Drafting and Modelling HVAC and plumbing systems in Autodesk Revit.
• Basic design of the mechanical systems of projects: HVAC and plumbing systems.
• Model mechanical equipment in Revit and create Revit families.
Research and Teaching Assistant
Lakehead University | Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
May 2014 - April 2017
Teach students MATLAB programming, developing Simulink model, and developing dSPACE
ControlDesk for lab experiments.
• Guide students in calibrating accelerometer sensor, laser distance sensor, and using electrodynamic
shaker and dSPACE data acquisition unit.
• Guide students in performing vibration experiments and in using SolidWorks and 3D printer.
• Mark assignments, invigilated exam More ...
Show 1 more
Masters, Mechanical Engineering | Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
2014 - 2016
Sep 2014 - Dec 2016 Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, ON.
Bachelors, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering | Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
2012 - 2014
Jul 2012 - Jun 2014 Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, ON.
• First Class Standing Graduate on Dean's List.
• Received Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Award.