Developed partnerships with corporations, resulting in the provision of employee assistance services for three organizations.
• Employed marketing strategies including community outreach, online advertising, and stakeholder engagement, generating an average of six new clients per month.
• Established business and developed a client base of over 30 within six months; maintained a client retention More ...
AbleTo | Remote
October 2016 - December 2018
Provided virtual behavioral health care as part of a team, to reduce the medical costs of partnering
companies by improving client health measures.
• Completed more than 750 client appointments, maintaining an average client satisfaction rate of
• Managed outreach to all potential clients to educate, engage, and procure program enrollment.
Social Worker/Social Work Supervisor
NYC Health + Hospitals | New York, NY, USA
May 2009 - May 2017
Worked cross-functionally with finance, legal and medical teams to provide services for oncology
clinics with more than 5,000 patients and 23,000 visits annually.
• Received, tracked and completed all requests for social services, approximately 15 inquiries per day.
• Established and maintained ongoing relationships with patients, community partners, the Board of Directors, and other key More ...
New York University
Masters, Social Work | New York, NY, USA
2005 - 2006
New York University, New York, NY
Master of Social Work
New York University - NYU
Bachelors, Social Work | New York, NY, USA
1998 - 2002
Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
Community outreachCorporate Social ReponsiblityRelationship buildingIntercultural Communication Corporate Partnership DevelopmentNonprofit OrganizationsSuccessful Business Owner