I work with clients on their job search, interview skills, building their professional profile on LinkedIn and developing their resume.
Franciscan Catholic Church | Tokyo, Japan
January 2015 - June 2018
• Mentored/coached expatriates on Japanese culture, protocol, and navigating the local area.
• Worked with the communications team to further develop and then deliver a formal in-service program for new expatriates with the Communications team.
• Assisted with fundraising events.
• Prepared meals for the homeless population.
Marketing & Communications Administrator
3M | St Paul, MN, USA
February 2012 - December 2014
Supported Marketing, HR Communications and Corporate Event Planning Departments.
• Collaborated with HR to develop and deliver internal global communications.
• Communicated with select universities to recruit MBA graduates through organizing the college campus events.
• Coordinated complex customer visits and events for business partners.
Show 5 more
Bachelors, Organizational Management & Communication | St Paul, MN, USA
Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Management & Communication, Concordia University, St. Paul, MN
Other, Global Career Development Facilitator | Bloomington, MN, USA
A career coaching program. The core competencies include: helping skills, labor market information and resources, assessment, diverse populations, ethical and legal issues, career development models, employability skills, training clients and peers, program management and implementation, promotion and public relations, technology and consultation.
University of Wisconsin
Masters, Counseling | River Falls, WI, USA
Master of Education, Counseling, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, WI