• Lead team and worked on million rows of client product data and used regression model and Statistical analysis to track Oil Storage and Capacity databases
• Analyzed historical utilization (month end storage, throughput volumes) across facilities using the historical storage capacity above and a data pull from the internal inventory management tool (P2MA) using SQL server.
• Formulate More ...
Technology Data Analyst Consultant
University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign | Champaign, IL, USA
January 2019 - June 2019
• Worked on 1 million rows of client product data and used time series analysis, predictive modelling to track customer lifetime value, lead scoring and customer segmentation
• Build profound connections over the organisation and comprehend problems from diverse perspectives
• Provide strategy consulting for a start-up company in health data analytics industry by analysing the provided data
• More ...
Ernst & Young | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
July 2015 - November 2017
• Certified EY Core Consultant and was part of the Consulting Business Unit of the firm for Risk Advisory & also Cyber Security services - having knowledge and experience in IT Risk assessments.
• Was responsible for Analysing Entity Data -Investigating Financial Crime and risk reporting for Client .
• As an L1 analyst investigated financial crimes and helped Client to improve its financial More ...
Show 1 more
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Masters, Information Management (STEM)- Data Science and Consulting | Urbana, IL, USA
2018 - 2019
I have 4 years of strong experience working for some great industries like EY-Ernst & Young and BP-British Petroleum where I have had this chance of providing some incredible services to fortune100 clients.
As a strategist, my core expertise lies in identifying and integrating datasets. Strategizing and executing the development of data products, executing analytical experiments to help solve More ...