Serving as a Process and Efficiency Expert in every role I’ve had. I’ve overhauled multiple team processes including meeting cadence and communication practices. Spearheaded discussions to realign team goals and set guidelines that provided the team the customized framework to stay on track and meet deadlines. Advised senior management in monthly meetings on training and onboarding plans as well More ...
Culture and Onboarding Specialist | Program Manager
Chico's FAS | Fort Myers, FL, USA
June 2015 - May 2020
• Created and integrated a Design Intern competitive program, resulting in a 19% hire rate across four years.
• Leveraged best in industry practices to author and launch training curriculum for interns in managers focused on developing Assistant Designers.
• Cultivated professional development, spearheading resume and portfolio building workshops, as well as cultural courses.
Chico's FAS - White House Black Market | Fort Myers, FL, USA
July 2014 - May 2020
• Developed a brand fit initiative for 2020-2021, coordinating with cross functional Directors on logistics and product calendars.
• Rejuvenated silhouettes and assortments by developing 24 silhouettes and refined five core fits for 2019.
• Revised and relaunched 2016 and 2019 athleisure lines, focused on quality performance details and comfort.
Show 1 more
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Francisco
Associate, Fashion Design | San Francisco, CA, USA
2006 - 2008
Bachelors, Fashion Design | Bloomington, IN, USA
2001 - 2005
Designed, constructed and produced complete thesis collection of 18 looks (31) garments
San Francisco State University
Associate, Project Management | San Francisco, CA, USA
2020 - Present
Pursuing a certificate for Project Management. I sit for the PMP in December