Audrey Batterham (Self-employed) | Toronto, ON, Canada
January 2020 - Present
• Design and facilitate workshops and psycho-educational groups. Topics include burnout, toxic workplaces, managing feelings, harm reduction in shelter contexts and more.
• Provide feminist counseling and wellness coaching, in person and online.
• Produce articles and resources on burnout and social work ethics.
North York Women's Centre | Toronto, ON, Canada
June 2019 - March 2020
• Conducted outreach; coordinated and facilitated groups for women’s empowerment. Focus on assertiveness, self-care, self-awareness, building self-worth, and making positive change.
Peer Program Coordinator
Eva's | Toronto, ON, Canada
May 2014 - April 2019
• Designed, coordinated and delivered activities for Satellite Peer Outreach Training Program
• Facilitated workshops on communication, anti-oppression, peer support and more
• Mentored youth in running activities centered on safer sex, safer drugs, recreation and life skills
• Supported peer leaders to overcome personal struggles and to move through barriers in engaging “hard-to-serve” homeless More ...
THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Masters, Adult Education and Community Development | Toronto, ON, Canada