I am Missouri's FIRST Google Certified Innovator, well versed in Adult Learning skills. Able to use free tools to engage students seamlessly!
Professional Development Specialist
Discovery Education | Bethesda, MD, USA
August 2002 - Present
• Maintained success of working with K12 schools to implement technology practices
• Provided ongoing coaching of nominated teachers in best technology practices
• Communicated and collaborated with admins/educators to both understand and meet their needs
• Worked with K thru pre-service: charter, public, and private schools
• Traveled nationwide to provide both keynote and professional More ...
Lindbergh School District | St. Louis, MO, USA
January 2002 - March 2007
Overhauled Professional Development for K12 Educators in the district, increasing use of technology
tools in the classroom by 43%
• Created and maintained a bimonthly newsletter for Educators which included video and instructions for
• Developed an ongoing 2 year program to challenge teachers to utilize technology effectively in their
K12 classroom using both online and More ...
University of Missouri
Masters, Instructional Technology | Columbia, MO, USA
2007 - 2009
MA in Instructional Technology, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
coachingTraining ProgramsKnowledge and Learning ManagementGeneral Knowledge and Learning Management