• Conduct research on current projects while explore/develop potential projects with budgets up to 15M.
• Performed as the office manager to arrange the day-to-day operations, administrative support, setup & maintain office supplies and equipment, reorganize company data system, update project schedules, and correspond with vendors.
• Supervised and negotiated with production crew; act as the More ...
Studio Production Coordinator
Docler Media | Los Angeles, CA, USA
November 2016 - December 2016
• Endorse the studio line-producer creating Studio Planning and daily call-sheets, reinforce clarification with in-house program producers.
• Perform administrative duties including collect production agreements, organize studio properties, process talents invoices, and coordinate with other internal departments; undertake all necessary documents.
• Support program producers with content More ...
Foreign Program Producer
New York Film Academy | Los Angeles, CA, USA
October 2013 - August 2016
• Provided timely and thorough communication with Asian clients to create customized entertainment program curriculum for students ranging from young starters to professional backgrounds of up to 200 people.
• Attentive and considerate to clientele preferences and excelling at expectations, resulting in gained repeat customers. Trusted to handle an increase of 4 times more programs per year.
NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY
Associate, Film and TV Producing | Los Angeles, CA, USA
2008 - 2009
*Entertainment Industry law and business pitch
*Hands-on physical production
*Project developing and analyze.