The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill | Chapel Hill, NC, USA
June 2017 - Present
for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
• Apply project management knowledge, technical and interpersonal skills and project management
tools and techniques, including content development and statistical survey methodology, needed to successfully attain program goals.
• Collaborate with Evaluator to develop programmatic logic model, timeline and data collection.
• Manage project More ...
United Way of the Greater Triangle | Morrisville, NC, USA
November 2015 - June 2017
Increased number of submitted and approved applications by more than 50% from prior year by
expanding into two additional counties, providing health coverage for more than 1,000 consumers.
• Processed program applications to make decisions of acceptance/denial; followed-up with individuals as needed.
• Maintained working knowledge of the ACA Marketplace, subsidies, federal poverty level More ...
MDC | Durham, NC, USA
November 2006 - October 2015
• Provided direction and leadership of assigned internal MDC programming.
• Developed and implemented long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program and annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
• Worked closely with tax sites to help identify client needs and challenges and provide solutions-
oriented campaign themes and timelines More ...
North Carolina Central University
Masters, Public Administration | Durham, NC, USA
2009 - 2011
Master's Degree in Public Administration, North Carolina Central University, 2011
Elizabeth City State University
Bachelors, Business Administration | Elizabeth City, NC, USA
1993 - 1997
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Elizabeth City State University, 1997
healthcareResearchReportingACAContent DevelopmentLearning & DevelopmentRecruitmentClinical researchfilingAdministrative or ClericalBookkeeping, Office ManagementAllied HealthRecruitment & StaffingData collectionGeneralTraining ProgramsKnowledge and Learning ManagementGeneral Knowledge and Learning ManagementBUDGETDocument-centricTesting, Assessments, and MonitoringFEASIBILITY