- Provide leadership development solutions for organizations.
- Design and deliver training and development programs for internal teams.
- Career, business and life coaching for executive level individuals.
- Implementation, facilitation and interpretation of various assessment tools including Strengths Finder, ELI-
MP, DISC, Time Mastery and IDI.
- Create team building ideas and provide More ...
Executive Vice President
Fusion92 | Chicago, IL, USA
September 2011 - May 2019
Provided practical formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of leadership,
particularly in cultural creation, alignment and change management at the individual, team, and organizational level, including the development and management of formalized performance management
and feedback processes/systems.
Collaborated with company leadership to identify and assess talent gaps More ...
Corn Products International | Chicago, IL, USA
November 2010 - August 2011
Account lead for Fortune 100, B2B client (Corn Products International which we rebranded to Ingredion)
with responsibilities that include the following:
o Strategy: Wrote briefs, participated in the development and definition of client objectives and strategies, maintained up-to-date knowledge of client's business and industry trends, conducted
research activities and summary reports, created More ...
Show 4 more
Saint Mary's College
Bachelors, Fine Arts | Notre Dame, IN, USA
1984 - 1988
Saint Mary's College Notre Dame, Indiana
Bachelor of Fine Arts