• Developed and implemented creative promotional strategies, bringing in over $500 K in revenue.
• Organized and tracked departmental receipt flow for new and reordered merchandise.
• Supplied daily support to buyer and assistant buyer.
• Removed damaged, out-of-code, not-in-set and discontinued items from displays.
• Unloaded arriving product stock and moved to store display areas.
• Loaded and More ...
Area Director (Contract)
CHI Au Pair International | Tampa, FL, USA
February 2020 - Present
• Resolved communication problems between families & au pairs, improved operations and provided exceptional client support.
• Developed team communications and information for family & au pair meetings.
• Transported au pairs to events, educational classes, & airport.
• Kept records accurate, detailed and fully compliant with reporting requirements to meet all Department of State More ...
Event & Recruiting Team Captain
Miami Superbowl Host Committee | Miami, FL, USA
April 2019 - March 2020
• Managed administrative logistics of events planning, including contract signing, fee collection, event booking and event promotions.
• Ensured smooth training execution by coordinating seminar functions, including site selection, scheduling, marketing, reservations, materials, event management and follow-up.
• Reached out to qualified referral candidates to obtain applications.
• Developed and More ...
Show 1 more
Doctorate / PhD, Strategy & Innovation | Minneapolis, MN, USA
2017 - 2020
DBA Capstone project that focuses on developing innovative strategies to get fans back in the stands at live sporting events.
Degree is in progress.
Masters, Sports Management | Boca Raton, FL, USA
2015 - 2016
Degree focused on leading innovative business strategies within the sports industry.
South Florida State College
Bachelors, Management & Supervision | Avon Park, FL, USA
2013 - 2015
Focus on developing leadership strategies to add value to a business rather that being a reactive manager.