Hematite Inc. is a manufacturing company that builds automotive parts with acoustic properties for industries like Toyota, Ford, Chrysler etc.
• Managed schedules and task lists for the various other departments (Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality) to meet project milestones
• Assisted with design and feasibility of the parts being fabricated by providing engineering knowledge and More ...
• Aided incoming students at the tutoring center with courses like introductory math, calculus, physics and lower level enginee ring courses.
• Supported students to help them solve a problem or understand a course concept.
New Student Orientation Leader, Dean of Students Office
University Of New Mexico | Albuquerque, NM, USA
May 2017 - August 2017
• Acted as a resource person to - 3000 incoming students and their families by being able to share information about a variety of aspects regarding the UNM community.
• Initiated and developed open communication with students, parents, and family members attending all orientation sessions.
Show 1 more
University of New Mexico
Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering | Albuquerque, NM, USA
2016 - 2018
Amigo Scholar Fall 2016
Member of the Society of Women Engineers
Dean's List, 2016, 2017, 2018
Related Coursework: Mechanical Vibrations, Fluid Mechanics, Advanced Mechanics of Materials, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Control Systems, Material Science, Circuit Analysis, Solid Mechanics -Statics, Engineering Mechanics-Dynamics.