Charged with improving Customer Continuity processes with Sales and Service Team. Successfully improved associate and client experience by identifying areas of the business that could be enhanced, changed or eliminated.
Facilitated rollout of the new phone system to the branch organization; created and delivered
communication and education for branches and front line associates.
• Focused on More ...
Fidelity Investments | Henderson, NV, USA
May 2004 - April 2015
Opened new investment center in June 2004. Identified and acquired business opportunities in the local market. Managed
all risk, compliance and operation areas. In 2010- 2012 Boise, Idaho Manager became my direct report.
• Grew from 7 - 15 employees and achieved consistent performance in top 20% over tenure.
• Recruited and hired for all positions; groomed and promoted 20 associates within More ...
Assistant Branch Manager
Fidelity Investments | Los Angeles, CA, USA
May 2003 - May 2004
• Assisted with interviewing and staffing for Southern California Market
• Played large part in training and coaching branch associates
• Interim Manager in San Diego and Glendale Investor Centers Coordinated client FMR (Fidelity Management & Research) event (San Diego)
• Led branch in creating and implementing CEI Action Plan (Glendale)
• Reviewed Gallup results and led team in creating an More ...
Show 4 more
Bachelors, History | Oxford, OH, USA
1983 - 1987
BA History, Miami University Oxford, Ohio
FINRA licenses: Series 7, 8, 63 and 65
Project ManagementSalesteam managementProblem solvingmarketingInterviewinggenesys Information TechnologyAccount managementoperationsProcess Improvementbusiness managementRelationship buildingstaffingbusiness planningAdministrative or ClericalBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsEntry LevelASSOCIATEGeneralRolloutTelephonyWorkflowGeneral managementAudienceMessages and ContactPeople OrientedCLIENTSCUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTEDStrategy and PlanningWorkflow and ProcessesEmploymentPHONE SYSTEMSUBJECT MATTER EXPERTNEW ACCOUNTSSALES ASSOCIATESManagement and Management TasksHR ISSUESPROCESS IMPROVEMENTS