• Co-founded full-service event planning company focusing on corporate and charity events and personal celebrations.
Orchestrated events for up to 1000 guests/attendees with budgets up to $50K. Clients included: A Child Grows in Brooklyn, CARES Foundation, Little Swappies and Six Degrees of Mom
• Created marketing materials and implemented an advertising strategy including social media More ...
Bank of America Corporation | New York, NY, USA
March 2004 - April 2006
• Collaborated with head of the Healthcare Group and management on key projects and strategic initiatives as Business Manager. Acted as liaison for the Healthcare Group and the overall bank. Helped execute internal business planning and conducted business process reviews
• Managed bank requirements and junior resources, resolved conflicts, prepared and gave performance reviews and built talent More ...
Show 2 more
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
Masters, Finance | New York, NY, USA
1998 - 2000
Master of Business Administration, Finance
• Honors: Stern Fellowship, a merit-based scholarship for tuition
• Member: Graduate Finance Association; Stern Women in Business
University of Chicago
Bachelors, Economics | Chicago, IL, USA
1990 - 1994
Bachelor of Arts, Economics; graduated with honors
• Honors: Dean's List all years. Awarded State Farm National Exceptional Student Scholarship, a merit-based award
• Leadership: Elected Chairman and Hospitality Director of the Major Activities Board, the organization that brought
concerts, comedians, and speakers to UofC. Coordinated ~15 events per year for audiences of up to 500 students and More ...