• Partnered with HR Manager to maintain office policies as necessary
• Assisted with all on-boarding documents and training
• Organized corporate relocation of 20+ employees
• Slashed facilities cost 50% by negotiating pricing and fees while ensuring the continuation and optimization of services
• Reconciled monthly office expenses and social budget using Expensify and Google spreadsheet More ...
HR Assistant/Executive Assistant
The Nitsche Group | Giddings, TX, USA
November 2015 - September 2016
• Executed workflow process by vetting 5+ candidates monthly for roles in customer service, front desk, marketing, employee benefits, account management, sales, and IT
• First point of HR contact for employees, provided advice and support for training, compliance programs
• Optimized department teams with well qualified candidates by building strong working relationships with hiring managers and More ...
Tru-Skin Dermatology | Bastrop, TX, USA
May 2014 - May 2015
• Designed and created a welcoming and professional environment for incoming visitors and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance
• Managed office logistics for 5+ physicians by scheduling 10+ appointments daily, maintaining files, and processing payments
• Compiled physical and digital paperwork including charts, reports, and correspondence.
• Exceed product sale goals in through More ...
Show 2 more
Western Governor's University
Bachelors, Human Resource Management | Remote
2020 - Present
University of Phoenix
Associate, Business | Remote
2013 - 2015
Leadership RecruitingTime managmentMicrosoft OfficeTravel planningStrategy PlanningDetail-OrientedSchedulingGoogle SuiteHuman Resources SupportOnboardingproject managemetOffice ManageentExcellent written and verbal communicationExecutive assistant Employee TrainingHuman Resources Information Systems (HRIS)