I work in the intersection of design strategy and data analysis to create stories that amplify the customer’s voice, drive great design, and build more resilient, inclusive communities.
Freelance Design Strategist
Freelance | New York, NY, USA
August 2018 - Present
• Conducted design research in projects cross-cutting challenges around education, disability inclusion and business strategy, using multiple qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand people’s mental models and motivations.
• Developed concepts for mobile applications, communication strategies and physical experiences in the fashion, education, art and tech industries More ...
Customer Success Manager
Rolebot | Remote
June 2019 - April 2020
Rolebot is an interview engagement platform that connects companies with high-performance talent with the use of AI and data-driven technologies.
• Managed a portfolio of 30+ clients, providing an outstanding customer experience, implementing success strategies, and providing insights on client-to-business interactions.
• Built an internal communication strategy, using service design principles More ...
Customer Experience Team Leader
MercadoLibre | Bogota, Colombia
January 2017 - August 2018
MercadoLibre is the leading e-commerce platform in Latin America.
• Led and developed a customer experience team of over 100 representatives, designing strategies using a human-centered approach, to guarantee exceptional customer support, and to achieve outstanding performance metrics.
• Conducted internal user research, using quantitative and qualitative methods, to identify opportunities for More ...
Show 1 more
Parsons School of Design
Masters, Strategic Design and Management | New York, NY, USA