• Ensures seasonal forecasted capacity is attainable to meet production timing for key pre-season custom orders by collaborating with Central American suppliers.
• Achieves customer satisfaction by managing special requests and partnering with sales teams, Costa Rica office and suppliers (i.e. specialty baseball jerseys) to ensure deadlines are met and communication is clear.
• Resolves More ...
Rawlings Sporting Goods | St. Louis, MO, USA
March 2019 - September 2019
• Achieved all lead times by communicating monthly forecasts and capacity needs to suppliers.
• Developed product, executed orders, and measured quality by reviewing and pulling standards.
• Met inventory goals by effectively managing purchase orders and initial order setup.
DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER
Caleres | St. Louis, MO, USA
March 2013 - March 2019
• Managed $35M in sales between Carlos Santana and private label brand businesses.
• Negotiated product cost to maximize revenue and achieve margin standards in collaboration with GM, Sales, Design, and Product Development teams.
• Met customer need, costing, and margin by coordinating with Design and Product Development teams surrounding product engineering.
• Ensured plans met divisional More ...
Show 4 more
Texas Christian University
Bachelors, Fashion Merchandising | Fort Worth, TX, USA
Masters, Business Administration | St. Louis, MO, USA