Do Your Research: Marketing Manager Salaries
Photo credit:Bohman via Foter.com / CC BY
We're all about crowd-sourcing data to help you at work. Therefore we periodically publish information about some of the most important -- and taboo -- topics at work: money.
If you're considering a role as a marketing manager, what salary and bonus should you expect to earn? Here's our analysis -- based on our crowdsourced salary database:
- Approximately 50% of our community reported earning $100,000-$150,000 a year in salary as a marketing manager
- 30% had salaries between $80,000-$100,000
- 12% reported earning $50,000-$80,000 a year
- The remaining 8% earned between $25,000-$50,000 a year or more than $150,000-$200,000 a year
- 60% received bonuses under $10,000
- 25% received bonuses between $10,000-$20,000
- 15% received bonuses between $20,000-$50,000
Fairygodboss is committed to improving the workplace and lives of women.
Join us by reviewing your employer!