Welcome your daughter-in-law to the family with these heartwarming daughter-in-law quotes!
1. "You can make everyone smile. It seems that you have a natural talent to make everyone around you happy. You have a good heart full of love."
2. "We could not have hoped to get this much even from a daughter. You’ve done so much for our whole family. You are such a splendid wife and dutiful mother that it is impossible to find another one like you."
3. "God gave us the great gift of you. We are proud to have a woman like you as our daughter-in-law."
4. "Now that you’ve come along, our family is complete."
5. "A daughter-in-law is one who marries your son and becomes your friend."
6. "You are famous for your loving heart and soothing words. You are well known to every member of our family as a kind-hearted, beautiful lady."
8. "As a parent, we are happy to see that our son is so happy with you. You two are a perfect couple. You have real love and chemistry. We are very lucky that our son has chosen a wife like you."
9. "Happiness is having a daughter-in-law like you."
10. "Now that you've come along, our family is complete."
11. "You may not have been born into our family, but you seem born to be a part of it."
12. "If I didn’t have you as a daughter-in-law, I’d choose you as my friend."
13. "Our son picked you, and we would have, too."
14. "Our son is very lucky to have a wonderful wife like you. We are also lucky to have such a sweet daughter-in-law."
15. "Daughter-in-law by chance, friend by choice."
16. "Loving you is much easier than even plucking a flower. It is because we did not have to give much effort to like such a wonderful lady like you. We are sending you a lot of love and happiness."
17. "You are the daughter-in-law for which I have longed, and now to this family, you truly belong."
18. "It is a wonder to us how quickly and effectively you have joined with our family. How unfortunate our son would be if he was not married to you."
19. "You can make everyone smile. It seems that you have a natural talent to make everyone around you happy. You have a good heart full of love."
20. "In order to stay close to my son, I need to stay close to the one he gives his heart to."
22. "It is a wonder to us how quickly and effectively you have joined with our family. How unfortunate our son would be if he were not married to you."
23. "It is impossible to get a more perfect daughter-in-law than you. You are perfect in every sense of the word."
24. "It is you who have made our lives pleasant. Before you, the family was quite lifeless, but now we can feel the warmth of happiness inside our house."
25. "You are special, because you know how to give everything to our family to make every member to feel blessed."
27. "Seeing you in action reminds us of how much work it is to raise a child. We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate everything you do."
28. "I’m blessed three times over. You’re a wonderful mother to my grandchild, an amazing wife to my son, and a dear daughter-in-law to me."
29. "Our son proved to be much smarter than we have expected by choosing you as his life partner."
30. "You must be doing something right (actually lots of things), because you’re raising a wonderful child."
31. "You are just like an angel who came here only to spread the happiness. I couldn’t even understand when you’ve come so close to my heart."
33. "My beloved daughter in law, you are a special part of my life, without which I’m not fulfilled."
34. "I feel proud to say that, I’m your mother-in-law. Don’t forget that, I’ll always be there with open arms to comfort you if you lose or to cheer for you in your victory."
35. "You are famous for your loving heart and soothing words. You are well known to every member of our family as a kind hearted, beautiful lady. I can only say that my daughter-in-law is simply great."
AnnaMarie Houlis is a feminist, a freelance journalist and an adventure aficionado with an affinity for impulsive solo travel. She spends her days writing about women’s empowerment from around the world. You can follow her work on her blog, HerReport.org, and follow her journeys on Instagram @her_report, Twitter @herreport and Facebook.