If you're a mother of a daughter, you may find it hard to explain your relationship at times. A mother-daughter bond is an inexplicable one.
But these 35 mother-daughter memes are so relatable, they may just do the job for you.
1. You can't scare a mom with daughters.
2. It takes a great daughter to know one.
3. Daughters are a mother's best friend.
4. Mothers teach their daughters everything.
5. A mother-daughter relationship is true love.
6. Being a mother is a great source of pride.
7. Mothers are always right.
8. There's nothing quite like a mother-daughter relationship.
9. Daughters are reflections of their mothers.
10. Daughters may take some time to realize that their mothers are always right.
11. Daughters are either a mother's best friend or Satan.
12. However your daughter turns out, she's perfectly yours.
13. Happiness is a mother-daughter moment.
14. Raise strong daughters.
15. Your daughter is your heart.
16. Your daughter is everything.
17. Your daughter is loved for who she'll always be to you.
18. A mother's and daughter's love is never separated.
19. A mother is lucky to have a daughter.
20. Raise your daughter to believe she can breathe fire.
21. A mother gives the best advice to her daughter.
22. No matter the distance, a mother and daughter's love is strong.
23. Your daughter will always be your little girl.
24. Daughters fill the world with beauty.
25. You love your daughter for a thousand reasons.
26. Your daughter is a mini version of yourself.
27. Your relationship with your daughter is your glue.
28. A step-daughter is just a daughter who was born before you met her.
29. You can't give up when you have a daughter.
30. Words don't do a mother-daughter relationship justice.
31. Your daughter is always watching.
32. Daughters are angels.
33. Your daughter will never outgrow your heart.
34. You can count on a mother and daughter's love.
35. Raise your daughter to love herself.
AnnaMarie Houlis is a feminist, a freelance journalist and an adventure aficionado with an affinity for impulsive solo travel. She spends her days writing about women’s empowerment from around the world. You can follow her work on her blog, HerReport.org, and follow her journeys on Instagram @her_report, Twitter @herreportand Facebook.